HELP! My MOKA Neverfull didn't come with a luggage tag!

You are not the only one this has happened to. When I bought my Neverfull my tag was also left out. (I think it is happening often) As soon as I got home I noticed it was missing, so I called MOCA LV and they said just come on in and they would give me one. I went the next day and they just looked at the receipt reached into the drawer and handed me one. No questions asked. Very easy, just a pain to have to go back.

Good Luck

I forgot to say that when I noticed the tag missing was the first Sat. they were open and they answered the phone right away. I went back with my sister on the next Thurs. and I had to call to ask a question and it rang and rang and rang and rang FOREVER and no one ever answered the phone.

I hate to seem rude- but that would be TOTALLY taking advantage of the friend's generosity to do this.
If I were your friend, this would NOT be an option. And I am generally pretty nice.

It really isn't the end of the world. The tag isn't even something that's noticed. If you cant solve it yourself over the phone, I'd drop the issue.

If I were a close friend of nycbagobsessed, I wouldn't mind travelling there for the 2nd time 'coz I would understand how upset my friend would be for missing such a pretty luggage tag.

And I believe she would not be able to solve the issue over the phone 'coz she was not the official buyer of the bag.

wow, i would be sad too if the bag didn't come with the tag :sad:
i hope u can sort it out and get the tag.

as for how, i hope ur best friend is really a best friend :P
i think u should do something nice to him if u're going to ask him another favour for the 2nd time, like get him like a thank u gift or something.

nowadays, it's hard to know which are can be considered best friends or not :P
i have a friend i can considered close but won't do me any favour at all
and i have another friend i don't really close with but being really nice and help me anyhting without asking for anything in return.

wow, i would be sad too if the bag didn't come with the tag :sad:
i hope u can sort it out and get the tag.

as for how, i hope ur best friend is really a best friend :P
i think u should do something nice to him if u're going to ask him another favour for the 2nd time, like get him like a thank u gift or something.

nowadays, it's hard to know which are can be considered best friends or not :P
i have a friend i can considered close but won't do me any favour at all
and i have another friend i don't really close with but being really nice and help me anyhting without asking for anything in return.

Yea I totally agree :tup:
And I believe I'm the 2nd type of person you mentioned above :yes:

oh no I would be so so so upset... and I think that the tag is very important part of the bag ... you buy from the store you should get everything... and even more so if it is limited... i too would be upset, and I would not hesitate to ask my friend to go back and get it .. sure they would understand. Good luck and let us know when you get your tag. Kimmy

Girl, get the tag! It is a very important part of the bag. My tag was not attached, & the SA went into a drawer & got one to put on it. It would not be the same without the tag. Before my trip, I called the MOCA store a couple of times to check the status of bags. Someone answered right away, & they were polite to me. Call today & request one.

i bought a neverfull and didnt realize the tag was missing until a couple days later...i went back to the museum and told them, and the sales rep gave me a new one right away. my aunt liked the tag but didnt want the bag so she asked if she could have one for free...the sales rep said no at first but later snuck one to her...

the only prob is i doubt they will ship one to u...so unless u can get ur friend to go get it for u again, i dont think theres much u can do =/

gl

I was thinking the same, because everybody in the US could then say that they have a missing luggage tag. I would get your friend to go with the receipt OR scan a copy of the receipt to him so he can print it out and take back.

MAYBE you can even offer to scan a the receipt to the MOCA store in LA so then have proof that you bought one so they can send you the tag.

Thanks for the support. I am going to wait a little bit before I call the store today in case they are super busy since they opened about an hour ago. I'm hoping to talk to a nice manager. I'll keep you guys updated. I'm so glad you guys understand how I am upset about this missing luggage tag...I just feel like it's incomplete...I couldn't sleep last night!

Thanks for the support. I am going to wait a little bit before I call the store today in case they are super busy since they opened about an hour ago. I'm hoping to talk to a nice manager. I'll keep you guys updated. I'm so glad you guys understand how I am upset about this missing luggage tag...I just feel like it's incomplete...I couldn't sleep last night!

aww, I hope you get it! good luck! :tup: