HELP! My Miu Miu needs help

Hi Ladies,

I just bought a Miu Miu from Milan recently.
I haven't applied any conditioner or apple garde on it.
Thought brand new, my new miu miu looks very cracked and the calfskin doesnt even look flattering at all.
I would like to know if its the same for all the new season miu miu bow bag.
I am really troubled seeing my miu miu looking so "old"
And i haven't been using it, only twice thus far.

Please share some tips or insights on why my miu miu bow looks so cracked and unflattering!
I will appreciate comments and opinions (:
Thanks ladies.

Hey, I am not sure how much I can help as I don't have the bow bag, but i did have the coffer in calfskin, n it was distressed and crackled in appearance just how they are.

Overtime I realized that I like the lambskin look more so I sold it away. ( ok not much as bow doesn't make in lambskin anymore).

Hopefully other tpf-er can help you more. Actually maybe posting some pictures then we could further advice?

Yes, post a pic so we can see what you mean. It´s probably just the style of the leather so don´t worry. If you think it looks dry, conditioner might help to wake it up:smile:

I bought a bow recently and some polish and protection spray was perfect. Sometimes bags get dehydrated in the dry air in a store.

I think that's kind of the way it's supposed to look. That's how my calfskin ones look, I also think it's a matter of taste, I personally like it but if you aren't happy you can still exchange it.

I also agree with ThingumyPoppy about a protecting spray...sometimes leather gets very dry, I don't know why.

Hi Zoesassynuo,

Yes i love lambskin more! but i don't know where to get one :sad:
And i am not willingly to let go of my bow cause its just so carry-able!
Yeaps, i will post pictures when i reach home to show you ladies!
But i am afraid i cannot capture the material properly.

Yes, it´s a calfskin bow from this season so it should be the same as yours.

Here in the north we have to protection-spray everything; bags, shoes, gloves because of the weather and everybody use the products all the time so almost every shoe- or bagstore has their own different brands. I used Boston RainGard Protector and Boston Shoe Cream, and Springyard Waterproofer this time but I think all products that I used and bought in Sweden are the same. Look for products named leather waterproofer/protection spray for leather, and shoe cream/polish/ conditioner and it should be about the same (at least it is here). Maybe avoid very cheap products, but they´re not very expensive :smile: