Help! My Mini Luggage Got Caught in the Rain!!

iqaganda

Rica
O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
I got caught in a downpour on my birthday last September.. :sad: As much as I take good care of my bags, these unprecedented events cannot be avoided.. What do you think is an easy fix with this please? Only the Suede wings have the raindrop spots... is making the bag wet will make it even again?BA82A435-6D20-4303-A908-395D8D97B447.jpeg

I'm so sorry :sad: this looks bad. I can't share any experience with Celine bags suede, but as far as I know, there's nothing that can be done that will remove those marks completely. Suede is a very delicate material, especially in light colors.

I personally always carry a plastic bag in my 'necessity pouch', as I like to call it, to put my bag in it in case if I even get caught in a downpour.

Reactions: iqaganda
Crep suede cleaner. I have not personally used the kit (yet) but I use their suede protective spray on my suede Balenciaga and MK shoes... I swear by it so I am sure that if/when the day comes that I have to clean any of my suede items I’ll be reaching for that first. You can find it on Amazon, Journeys or Footlocker.