Help! My mini lin speedy has white spots!

Apr 10, 2010
TPFers, I need help! I juz checked on my LV mini lin speedy ebene which I got 2 years ago and it has been untouched for 6 months. All the while it has been kept in its dust bag and today I opened it to see white spots in the interior of the bag!

Is it mold? How do I clean it? Thanks!

Hi! As Ellie suggested I'd try turning it inside out, and as the thread Ellie linked says, try getting a dehumidifier, they can be purchased quite cheaply (only around £30 in the UK), I have one in my wardrobe room as they really do help to prevent mould on bags clothes and even your house ceilings :smile:

Hi! As Ellie suggested I'd try turning it inside out, and as the thread Ellie linked says, try getting a dehumidifier, they can be purchased quite cheaply (only around £30 in the UK), I have one in my wardrobe room as they really do help to prevent mould on bags clothes and even your house ceilings :smile:

I'm definitely getting a dehumidifier! Thanks for the tip :smile:

thanks for the tips!

OP, i hope your white spots go away after leaving it under the sun for a while and don't mix it with your other bags. mold spreads.

i usually rotate my bags to use them. it happens when you don't use them for a while.