Help! My Lexington fleurs came with a tear

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Oct 2, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2010
    I have always loved the Lexington Fleurs and just received one today. Its in perfect shape except the tab on the end has 2 small tears on each side. I dont know how the seller missed this. I caught it in 30 seconds. I know its been discontinued a long time ago but isn't this the same body as the regular lexington that was recently discontinued? Is this a common problem with Lexingtons? Can LV fix this? I have contacted the seller to inform him about it. Any help would be appreciated.

Attached Files:

• lex.jpg
      lex.jpg
      File size:
      87.4 KB
      Views:
  2. The good thing is that its the vachetta which they can repair. Id just stop by the LV boutique and see what they quote you.

Annoying that the seller clearly didnt state this, no way they wouldnt have seen it.

3. Just take it to your store for repair. The tab should only be like $30-40.

4. Because it's the vachetta, it shouldn't cost too much to fix. Sucks that the Seller didn't own up to it though...GL!

5. I took it to LV today and it will be $125 plus tax to fix. They will will replace the chape. The seller will pay half of it. I guess that's ok. It will take 10 weeks though.