HELP...My kelly got the Measles

archangel, congratulations! Ingenius way to introduce your new addition to your Hermes collection! I had a smile on my face when I saw the pictures! I hope to get lucky and score a blue ostrich HAC some time down the road!

Angel, would you let me bring one of my Kellys to your house for exposure to the measles?:yes:

Both of yours are very very pretty. And, you're right....same color family but two entirely different looks.

Thanks everyone

My SA normally does not recommend exotic skin bags to me... however, he was telling me to get this ostrich although i already have a vert anis togo sellier. He said that the color & texture looked different on ostrich...more a light "pea" color... and that this was the first vert anis kelly ostrich he has seen - usually fuchsia, blue roi, cognac. He has only seen vert anis ostrich on a birkin, not kelly. I could hardly say no to that...

Do you guys think I was being impulsive...I was actually holding out for a red or potiron kelly in chevre leather actually....

naw, archangel, i think you made a great choice. she is a lovely bag :smile: and i like how the hardware is also different.

i saw a vermillion chevre sellier kelly in 28 cm and it was nice, but not as nice as your ostrich beauty :smile:

naw, archangel, i think you made a great choice. she is a lovely bag :smile: and i like how the hardware is also different.

i saw a vermillion chevre sellier kelly in 28 cm and it was nice, but not as nice as your ostrich beauty :smile:

thanks for the validation... you're probably right... I can get my chevre kelly later(easier?)

Thanks everyone

My SA normally does not recommend exotic skin bags to me... however, he was telling me to get this ostrich although i already have a vert anis togo sellier. He said that the color & texture looked different on ostrich...more a light "pea" color... and that this was the first vert anis kelly ostrich he has seen - usually fuchsia, blue roi, cognac. He has only seen vert anis ostrich on a birkin, not kelly. I could hardly say no to that...

Do you guys think I was being impulsive...I was actually holding out for a red or potiron kelly in chevre leather actually....
You definitely did the right thing in getting that bag IMO! It is absolutely gorgeous. You can always get a chevre Kelly down the road. :yes: