Help! My first pair...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello ladies! I am new to this side of the forum and would love your ladies advice! I am purchasing my first pair of cls and need your help. I want something basic and something that can be both for work and play. I have been looking at the simples in black but not sure of heel height. How do these fit and do you think I should go with black or nude or patent or regular leather! I am a size 8.5/9 so i would need your advice because i would need to order them online. Also I was looking at net a porter? Any other places you recommend i look? Thanks so much :flowers:

2. I love the Simples! I have the Black Patent Simple 100 and it's just the perfect shoe for every occasion. But there are a lot of classic CLs you can wear at the office and in your free time, like the Pigalle.
    I always buy pumps that are at least 100 mm high, but if you want to walk around at your office all day long, i would probably buy the one with a lower heel.

There are plenty of CL online retailers:

International:

www.mytheresa.com
    www.saks.com
    www.matchesfashion.com
    www.brownsfashion.com

US:
    www.neimanmarcus.com
    www.bergdorfgoodman.com
    www.barneys.com
    www.christianlouboutin.com

Just to name a few... ;)

For the sizing please use the sizing thread:

http://forum.purseblog.com/louboutin-reference-library/cl-sizing-info-and-advice-read-first-page-624294.html

3. Great thanks so much ladies. Do you think I should go for the black or the nude color?