HELP - My first CHANEL Flap -- Not sure if I like it!

It's probably just an initial Buyer's Remorse-I did the same thing when I bought my first Caviar Black and sold it right away and now wish I had not let it go.
Sometimes are expectations are so high when we spend that much on a bag but the truth is: It's just a bag-and there are pros & cons to each bag but at the end of the day-it should bring you joy not disappointment.

I've always loved the flap when I see it on other people, but I prefer soft and squishy bags myself. Because of this my black caviar jumbo flap barely sees the light of day. It's too heavy and structured for me and the chain straps dig into my shoulder. I will never sell it because it's a true classic, but I totally understand what it's like when a bag doesn't live up to your expectations...

Return the bag unless you're ok with it collecting dust in your closet.

You echo my exact sentiments when I received my classic flap! I had wanted it for a few years and everytime I see it on magazines or on ladies along the streets, my heart skips a beat. In fact, I totally couldn't sleep the night after I placed an order, was irrationally excited. Well, not until it arrived and I ripped open the fedex box, saw the flap and thought "is this it? What I spent $2600 on? Am I out of my mind?"

To make matters worse, mine came with a loose stitch. It just adds on to the buyer's remorse. I didn't fancy the ghw against caviar leather either, although it has exactly been what I loved all along. Eventually I managed to exchange it for a silver hw flap due to the poor stitching.

And I didn't return the flap because i convinced myself that it IS a classic and I just can't return it! If given a second chance, I won't have even purchased. Sad, but true. I couldn't figure why the buyer s remorse either especially when it a bag I had been covetting for the longest time. Urgh!!

Some of these posts just remind us that until you try a bag in person it doesn't really matter what it's reputation or how it looks on others.

A $3K bag should make you feel $1M :sunnies