Help!!! My Fendi is ruined!

This is abuse... and I'm pretty sure the seller is telling the truth cos I looked at her other items and the bags are authentic.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Auth-GUCCI-B...ryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I hope you get your bag sorted, I'm so sorry it has happened to you. By the sounds of it, it sounds like your bag is beyond repair. Do post pics if you can. I know she's your mum but she could have at least returned to you in good condition. Try asking for a replacement.

Hi all... I'm in desperate need of help.

A little over a year ago I got home from a 4 month hiatus in Italy. When I returned my mom had pulled out her vintage (20yrs+) LV speedy and I was drooooooling. I begged her to let me borrow it and she did- in return for my gorgy Fendi. I agreed instantly.

When I saw her next, around christmas time, I saw my Fendi was looking a bit more worn than I remembered. I told her to take better care of it, but wasn't ready to let go of the speedy just yet.

For my graduation in May she brought the Fendi and it looked dead. The leather strap was in 2 pieces! The leather buckle had scratches and looked like it had been in the washing machine. The Worst part was that some of the material was ripped... There are about 5 or 6 small rips in the material. My mom is a wear and tear type of girl but I thought she would take it easy on my bag.

Is all hope lost? Is there anywhere I could take my beloved bag to get repaired?

Fendi has a cleaning and repair service. If you call any Fendi boutique, they will be able to give you the info.

The truth is I dont even want her LV. Its so uncomf to carry. Im going to the city next week so Im going to make a point of bringing it to the fendi store. thanks for all the help guys.

My mom wont even admit she did it. She says it must have been me or my aunt who did it but I know for a fact it wasn't even close to that messed up when I gave it to her. She didn't even keep it in the duster. It was in the corner when I got there. Anyway, im still mourning but hopefully I can get it as fixed as possible and then place it to the side. (so so so so sad... its my most comfy bag!)

I'd tell your mom that since she ruined your bag, you're going to keep her LV. That, or get her to repair it to the same condition you had it or replace it. It's the least she can do.

ITA. I am sorry but that is ridiculous. She should have taken much better care of your property. I would expect her to buy you a new one if she is decently well-off. That is so depressing.

My mom is a bag abuser. She only ever had one bag and she beat the crap out of it. It was so sad. She'd leave it outside in the rain, let her dogs chew it, etc. She only uses a wallet clutch now and takes really good care of it.