Help! My dog chewed my Keepall's strap!

sfgal24

May 8, 2006
I'm usually really careful with my things, but I forgot to put my Keepall 55 away when I returned from a short trip. I came home from work to find my puppy chewing on the shoulder strap (can't blame him, the straps are probably really chewy). Luckily, the rest of the bag is fine, but I definitely need to replace the strap.

I think I remember seeing straps for the Keepall on eLux awhile back, but I can't find any for sale on either eLux or LV.com. You can just buy the strap by itself at an LV boutique, right? I'm thinking it's around $200-$250, does that sound about right?

Thanks!

mariah9999

Lovin' LV
O.G.
Feb 17, 2008
Purseville
I'm not sure on the price...I just wanted to sympathize with you. My 2 Jack Russells looove to sniff, smell, put their wet noses on, and chew the vachetta on my LV bags...I can't say they're puppies...they are 5 and 12. I hope you get it replaced soon.

Apr 11, 2008
Venezuela
i'm allways afraid that this would happen since i have 5 dogs... specially one of them who's still a puppy and left me without shoes! i'm sure LV will solve this problem..

Crazy Bag

Loves LV
O.G.
Sep 10, 2007
Uniquely Singapore
Chop you dog up --- kidding harh. my dogs love to sniff at my stuff too but they have not sunk their teeth into my LVs yet. Guess you have just got to get it replace at LV or try ebay. Sorry to hear about this.

baby of fashion

just shopping!
Dec 21, 2007
The sight of your dog chewing your Keepall's strap must have been painful lol. Hope your replace the strap soon! Animals seem to love LV, I once settled my Speedy next to me and I noticed a stray cat almost to lick to the lock! Saved my Speedy though!
Hopefully your Keepall's strap will be replaced!

Scott.cs

Nov 18, 2006
Las Vegas, Nevada
My dog did the same thing to the handle of his Sac Chien 50 - Not as easy to replace as a strap! I will have the handles replaced once he is out of his chewy phase.

The Keepall strap is not stocked at every boutique, so be sure to call in advance before going in. Parts are never consistently priced either, call more than one boutique prior to purchasing.