HELP!!! :( My dark denim shorts rubbed off on my Edith

mo.space

O.G.
Aug 25, 2007
HELP!!! :sad: My dark denim shorts rubbed off on my white Edith :sad:
I tried Chi iron guard because thats the closest thing to a hairspray I have and its not working(read it on Yahoo Answers)
I also tried Tana Leather Care Patent Care that is supposed to "clean and revitalize" but its not budging :sad:
Has this happened to anyone?

HELP!!! :sad: My dark denim shorts rubbed off on my white Edith :sad:
I tried Chi iron guard because thats the closest thing to a hairspray I have and its not working(read it on Yahoo Answers)
I also tried Tana Leather Care Patent Care that is supposed to "clean and revitalize" but its not budging :sad:
Has this happened to anyone?

I am so sorry this has happened to you!
Have you had a look at a reference thread called "how to clean your chloe bags?" or something like that...
If you are in the US, you can contact ILovemybags (or something similar)... i have heard they work wonders...
Good luck and KEEP US POSTED!

I am so sorry this has happened to you!
Have you had a look at a reference thread called "how to clean your chloe bags?" or something like that...
If you are in the US, you can contact ILovemybags (or something similar)... i have heard they work wonders...
Good luck and KEEP US POSTED!

aw thanks for the reply. i KNEWWW i should have searched for threads but i was too panicky to do anything :flowers:

I'm sure that someone posted about denim stains and had a professional clean them off. I think it might take some searching but there are experts out there who can make ur poor Edith all better!