HELP MY CONFUSE MIND! What color for a PT!!

red_ridden

Aug 20, 2007
I really, really need some advises here, ladies!!

I am planning to get a PT but is confuse of the many choices.
I have narrowed down... do tell me your preference.

I already have
Black City
Sapphire First
Anthra First

Would like to get
Praline PT RH or SGH??
another ANTHRA, PT SGH??

Or you ladies have any other color idea???:shrugs:

I love Praline with SGH so I would definitely vote for a PT in that combination. You seem to like neutrals (with the exception of sapphire)? If you wanted a pop colour, how about mandarin? I think it would rock with GSH.

i would prefer praline with gsh because you already have dark colours :yes: or a pop colour such as magenta or electric blue or amethyst(but it is hard to find it:sad:);)...or what about framboise gsh?

If your choices are between Praline PT RH or SGH and another ANTHRA, PT SGH, I would go with Praline PT SGH because you already have an Anthra bag :yes:

However if you want a pop of color I would highly recommend Mandarin PT SGH. I just got one and been carrying it everywhere! :heart: However, the color is not for everyone. It's bright and different. I've already had many compliments on it but there were also a couple of friends who didn't like the color. To each their own...:P

Here are some pix:

Attachments

• IMG_0828Watermark.jpg
    IMG_0828Watermark.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0849Watermark.jpg
    IMG_0849Watermark.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 27
I have an Anthra Day SGH and it is lovely, but I saw a Praline SGH PT in Bal and it was gorgeous. I would worry about keeping it clean, but it is gorgeous. I say the praline.

Praline with SGH is not boring. I had a Sahara with SGH & I love the cool combo. If I was not getting out of Days(mine was) I would have kept that bag for a longggg time. I just love the combo!!! Praline is a smidge lighter than Sahara so am sure the combo would be as GORGEOUS!!!

I think Praline would be beautiful but you might also want to consider a color. Do you like reds? Ruby or Sanguine would be nice, or a bright pop of color like Mandarin if you can work it into your wardrobe.

Saff: You saw the bag in BAL? Is the color more to creamy or Beigey? I saw some pictures taken. Doesn't look very creamy which I thought. It seems to have yellowish undertone. btw, are you from SIngapore??

ChloeGlamour, Toomz,imonpurseblog:

Thanks for all the suggestions. You girls are all so helpful
You know what?? I have considered them all before!! I think Mandarin or Framboise will be too outstanding for me. I am not a very loud person. But I love to see it on others.
I mean, I was going through this forums for the PT with all colors and it seems so hard to decide. One moment I want a pop of color. Another I want to go for the clean, gorgeous SGH Praline, Then.. another minute I want the rockerchic ANthra SGH..

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!