Help my choose my birthday sunnies!

PrincessSaf

Jul 15, 2014
Hi you lovely ladies! Hope you're all well! I need your help on some sunnies. It's my birthday in November and I would like to treat myself to a luxury pair of sunnies. I'm ona bag ban after purchasing 2 last month! I currently own a single pair of black acetate Versace that iv had of many years.

I love the Laurel design as they are mostly metal but cannot decide on colour.... my partner says the black as they go with everything and my sister says the brown as they match my LV handbags which consists of mainly monogram pieces.

Help please!

Attachments

• 1412323245345.jpg
    1412323245345.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 236
what skin tone color do you have? if you have cool skin tone then go with silver. but if you have warm skin tone then gold will be perfect for you.. just my humble thoughts ;)

That's the thing eventhough I have warm undertones, I wear silver jewellery. I have 22ct and 24ct gold jewellery but they are mainly investment pieces and I don't wear them!

I'd go with the gold/brown combo...I'd rather something compliment my skin tone & make my face glow, than match my jewellery.
Wearing something on your face should enhance you, not fight against your skin tone IMO

If you have a warmer skin tone and carry almost exclusively monogram bags then the brown/gold pair would compliment you the most, although I personally like the black and silver pair