Help! My charms won't fit on my bag!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies, I have to say that the Juicy bug has bitten me hard over the past week. I went from never owning a Juicy charm to owning four :lol:

So far I have been lucky enough to acquire the bumblebee, the leprechaun, the moon & stars, and the year of the horse charms and I ABSOLUTELY adore them all, only... they don't fit on my bag! I own the Michael Kors Selma bag in numerous colors and originally decided I needed to have a charm after spotting one on the bag in the "the addiction continues" thread... or at least I thought so. :crybaby:

So, I need your help! What can I do as I really love the charms and want to utilize them as cute little bag charms. Any hacks I can do to make them fit? Any suggestions from anyone who has dealt with this in the past or seen a creative solution? :shrugs:

2. I bought a keychain... and I attach the charms to the keychain! Haha. I got this leather tag keychain for 12 dollars and the leather part is removable. It might still be in stores.

Attached Files:

3. Oh and I took of the ring for a different look and I can add more charms!

Okay back to studying organic chemistry lol.

Attached Files:

4. Thank you! That is a great idea!

5. Dressyup, that's cute!

I bought a big standalone clasp from JoAnne's jewelry craft section.

6. I use either a Juicy Fob or KC to attach them to my bags if they won't fit on a zipper pull. Also Xatrina has a great idea, I bet you could find something perfect at a craft store in the jewelry section and you could likely get a gold and silver to suit your bag/charm of the day:smile:

7. UPDATE time! So I actually went to my local beading store and tried a variety of clips and things to get the look I wanted and the winner was a large 15mm jump ring! The store only had it in antique bronze, so my shiny brass ones on their way courtesy of Amazon. :lolots:

8. I will post a picture of my solution later when I am home! Also, I've ordered a few more charms (I can't stop!!!) so those will be revealed soon too! Thank you for your suggestions!