Help! my brand new Galliera PM

mymeimei02

O.G.
Apr 3, 2008
I just bought the Galliera PM last week and last night was the first time I brought my baby out to play. I just notice a scratch on the brass plate in front.How do I remove this scratch? Any advise? :crybaby:

honestly, I think it's something that's going to happen eventually. Even if you exchanged it for a new one, the metal on that one is going to get scratched sometime.

The L'Inventeur plaques are always subject to scratch due to their size....unfortunately it's something that can't really be avoided....

omg, I just went and saw this bag in person at the century city boutique and you all are right, the GM IS HUGE!! But the PM is TDF!! I LOVE HOW SOFT THE CANVAS IS!! I really wish though that they could have put in the brown lining......that would have totally sold me 100% on this bag. Not that I'm a slob or anything but the light suede interior makes me nervous!! hmmm, 8 more days till Vegas and I just might come home with one!!

Thanks for the support I know its just a scratch and its not noticeable when I wear my Galli PM but it still bothers me b/c 1) practically brand new 2) I know its there. I guess I'll get over it. BTW I love how comfortable it is and its easy for me to access inside too. Problem I am finding out is the its hard for me to snap close the interior pocket. Anyone else with this problem? I end up not snapping it close but then the flap gets in the way....:rolleyes: