Help. Mother's day gift under $350?

Jan 5, 2009
sooo i am on a ban island for purse, i am going for SLG or others.:P

I asked my hubby what would be the budget for mother's day and he said $350 so i have to decide. I am thinking of perfume since i love the scent.

What is your suggestion?

Reactions: Addict2Labels
I haaate all the LV perfumes. They stink to me (sorry). Do you know that your mom likes their perfume? At that price point a cles, bandeau, bag charm, pocket agenda, or leather bracelet are the only things I can think of without checking the site.

Reactions: ulla
This is for you, or your mom? If it's for you and there's nothing that price you want at the moment I would either add your own money and get what you want, or tell your hubby you are going to wait and combine with another holiday (birthday, anniversary, Christmas) to get something you want later. If it's for your mom, think about what types of items she uses and go off of that, agree with JadaStormy's list.

Reactions: Apricots
Since you love the perfume sounds perfect. Or do you have a card/business card holder? Lots to choose in that price range. I use mine daily. Otherwise if not thrilled with choices why not wait till finances better. Good luck. Happy Mother’s Day.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Yup it is for me!! But Sunnies sounds good too but it is a bit over the price and i just bought Tom Ford's. But business card holder sounds good too. Right now, i am just keeping mine in my agenda pocket.

This is for you, or your mom? If it's for you and there's nothing that price you want at the moment I would either add your own money and get what you want, or tell your hubby you are going to wait and combine with another holiday (birthday, anniversary, Christmas) to get something you want later. If it's for your mom, think about what types of items she uses and go off of that, agree with JadaStormy's list.

Sorry i was not clear about that:doh: It is for me. I have already gotten the perfume for my French mother in law (she Looooves perfume. I guess it is true about French and perfume??:smile:)

My birthday is in December so i usually combine that with Christmas and got a Speedy B 30 DE :heart:

sooo i am on a ban island for purse, i am going for SLG or others.:P

I asked my hubby what would be the budget for mother's day and he said $350 so i have to decide. I am thinking of perfume since i love the scent.

What is your suggestion?
Perfume is nice , if you love the scent . There is only one scent LV has that I like . The rest are not for me .
I also think a bandeau or bag charm would be a great gift . My hubby is treating me also to a little something for Mothers Day this year since I am on a bag ban also ...lol :smile: GL and have a Happy Mothers Day !