HELP! miumiu bow vs. Chanel PST vs. Lanvin Amalia Lambskin Tote or Cabass Handbag?

Do you know if miumiu bow quality is better now? I searched TPF for info on this bag and found that quite a few ppl complained about its quality...
Color is also a problem, atm I only like the light pink... I'm a sucker for pastel colors, I dress quite girly too so it suits me... but will definitely look at other colors instore

I would say the quality is ok but not as good as previous season! The capacity for bow is quite roomy. And it is more of a casual bag imo. Do you use it for work too?

I wouldn't go for PST but if you want something from Chanel I would prefer the Timeless CC tote, on the road tote or paris biarritz! I wanted to get the GST but in the end I changed my mind cause it is too boxy and I may regret getting it!

Have you try on the Lanvin bags? I like the Happy bag!! Do they have this for you to consider?

Hmm how about Mulberry? :P

Hope I didnt confuse you further! :smile:

I would say the quality is ok but not as good as previous season! The capacity for bow is quite roomy. And it is more of a casual bag imo. Do you use it for work too?

I wouldn't go for PST but if you want something from Chanel I would prefer the Timeless CC tote, on the road tote or paris biarritz! I wanted to get the GST but in the end I changed my mind cause it is too boxy and I may regret getting it!

Have you try on the Lanvin bags? I like the Happy bag!! Do they have this for you to consider?

Hmm how about Mulberry? :P

Hope I didnt confuse you further! :smile:

I went to Harrods today. miu miu bags are 10% off as well. They only have 1 pink bow left in the stock room but one handle has dark mark/color faded off right in the middle. It's like color transfer from newspaper... Strange coz the bag is brand new and was in the stock room. The price is £895 - 10%. My SA thought their manager would reduce the price because of the mark but the manager said they can easily send the bag back to miu miu for replacement/repair so she didn't agree to a lower price...

I tried on the small bow as well. The shape holds up better because of the size. It looks chic! I actually prefer the small one but well it's a little too small for me who normally use tote bags...

I had a look at Lanvin. I know the Happy bag :d which is why I was considering the Amalia tote... The Happy is >£1200 (out of my price range). I saw the Amalia big tote and it was sssoooo sooofffttt!!! Not a nice shape though... I'm 1m55 48kg petite frame so it looks giant. I also saw the quilted large Happy, it's too big for that style.

Anyway, I think I'm getting miu miu bow but will wait until the sale in June. My SA said they normally would not put bow (the classic) on sale but only seasonal items. Well I will wait for the June sale which would be in all miu miu stores in London and then they have another Harrods 10% sale on 24 June...

I :love: London

The bow bag is pretty huge isn't it? It's big enough to fit a Macbook in, but it's very adorable.

I'm a huge Chanel fan, so I'd personally go with that one! Chanel will never, ever go out of style and goes with absolutely everything.