Help! Miu Miu Matelasse Lux Red

Marshmallow11

Dec 3, 2011
Hello everyone,

I saw a lovely miu miu matelasse lux in red in a second-hand store (well, i only saw the post of the pics in a forum and i need to go to the store to physically see the bag). The bag is about 95% new and the price is 750USD. It only comes with a dust bag.

I'm not quite sure if this is a good deal or no.

Any advice please?

Thanks

taho

Sofa King Banned
Nov 5, 2011
I'd be reluctant if it only came with a dustbag and no authenticity card/s :/ But if the store is reputable then sure?

r15324

Dismembered
O.G.
Nov 23, 2009
Australia
But the bags come with a card that has the style number and leather type and all the details plus the care card.
Care card yes, but the card containing the product code by PRADA standards is not to be given to the customer. And besides, neither of them constitute an authenticity-type card.

Nov 23, 2009
Middle East
Care card yes, but the card containing the product code by PRADA standards is not to be given to the customer. And besides, neither of them constitute an authenticity-type card.
Yes they are not typically authenticity cards but I bought a bag from Prada and another one from Miu Miu and both came with the style cards.

dotty8

Feb 9, 2011
They usually take the cards out when you purchase the item.. at least I never got any cards from Miu miu boutiques :smile:

alescna

Feb 26, 2010
i never got a style card for my bow either - but all my Pradas came with the style card - all i got was the receipt in the miu miu pink folder thing and a mini booklet with all their store locations