HELP!!! .... Mini Rogue 25...

LuvsElvis

O.G.
Aug 12, 2009
Hello Everyone!
It has been awhile since I have posted anything... so I have a question and need some Serious Help!!
I have 3 Regular Rogues and I am interested in a Mini Rogue 25.. Do I go for a small one in either the Plain Chalk or Floral Tea Rose?

Regular Rogues.. Oxblood... Black Fringe Studded.. and Grey Suede

IMG_0029.JPG IMG_0159.JPG

I did buy Mini Rogue 25 in Chalk... but thinking of exchanging for Mini Rogue in Floral Chalk...
Mini Chalk #54536

54536_olchk_a0

Mini Floral Tea Rose Chalk #58840
58840%20OLCHK-OLD%20BRASSCHALK-dd6b2bb5-.jpeg

HELP!!!!!! So Indecisive!!!
Thank You!
Lynne :biggrin:

Last edited:
I love my rogue 25, but I prefer mine unadorned. Not really sure what you're asking though, just our opinions?
Thank you.. Yes, trying to decide smooth leather vs. Flowers...
What color Mini do you have? I am torn... I have really never owned a white bag.. kind of afraid of the color... I am so undecided!!

Lynne :biggrin:

Last edited:
I love my rogue 25, but I prefer mine unadorned. Not really sure what you're asking though, just our opinions?
I have a denim blue one and a black. I haven't used the black one yet, debating if I'm keeping that one because of the black hardware chipping problem some of them have had. If I do get rid of it, I'll get a chalk one.

Like HesitantShopper said, you have 3 already, if you like the flowered one, go for something different this time around. If it's possible for you, buy the flowered one too, put them side by side and see which one you gravitate to. It has flowers on it, but I think it will always be something you could wear and not feel 'out of trend' if that sort of thing bothers you.

I have a denim blue one and a black. I haven't used the black one yet, debating if I'm keeping that one because of the black hardware chipping problem some of them have had. If I do get rid of it, I'll get a chalk one.

Like HesitantShopper said, you have 3 already, if you like the flowered one, go for something different this time around. If it's possible for you, buy the flowered one too, put them side by side and see which one you gravitate to. It has flowers on it, but I think it will always be something you could wear and not feel 'out of trend' if that sort of thing bothers you.
Thank you.. I don't do Trendy..I just buy what I like. Then I become undecided and it sits in my closet.
Good Luck with Black..Wouldn't chipping of hardware be a warranty issue?
Thanks again for your input. :smile:
L

In general, I'm not a fan of the tea rose bags. Having said that, I think the one you posted is extremely attractive. I like the smooth but I think I might go for the tea rose version on this one. Then I would rationalize it by saying that the adorned version would hide any little dings or whatever better than the smooth.

Thank you.. I don't do Trendy..I just buy what I like. Then I become undecided and it sits in my closet.
Good Luck with Black..Wouldn't chipping of hardware be a warranty issue?
Thanks again for your input. :smile:
L
Yes, the chipping would be warranty work, but there's really no fix for it. I might get offered a replacement bag since they still have them in stock, but why would I want one that will only get chipped up too? Or maybe offered a percentage off another bag.