Help! Mini Lin Ebene or Damier Ebene

Korilynn

My little princess
Oct 25, 2007
Help! Hubby said we can take a little trip down to one of the LVs in London:yahoo:
...Should I get Mini Lin Ebene Speedy or Damier Ebene Speedy????? It will be my first LV piece, as I am mostly a Gucci girl. But, I don't really want a mono because I need a black bag, and I worry about the vachetta etc...with all the rain over here. I'm afraid I'd kill a mono! Thanks for any input!!!

MINI LIN!!!!!

Sammy1778.jpg

Between mini lin and mono I'd go w/ mini lin BUT between mini lin and damier ebene, my vote is for damier ebene, you don't have to worry if your bag gets soaked in the rain should that happen. If the mini lin gets wet it is worry free though bec. of no vachetta but bec. it's fabric it will still feel wet, whereas damier is completely water proof. That would be my only issue if I could only get one. Also the mini lin ebene is a very dark brown, almost black quality and the damier is a more chocolatey brown which to me is more neutral. I use the mini lin ebene when I wear black.

Hmmm.... sounds like you need a black Epi speedy instead if you need a sturdy, weatherproof black bag.

Otherwise, I'd choose the Damier over the mini lin for weather reasons. but between those two it also depends on whether you want the LV monogram.