HELP!! Mini Chain Pandora?!

jes0912

Jun 14, 2012
Hello everyone!
Was hoping i could get some thoughts on my new purchase (i literally just clicked process order online) on this Givenchy mini chain pandora bag. I love crossbody bags that are functional and can carry more than a wallet and your cell phone. I've heard that the mini pandora can hold quite a bit due to the soft leather and shape of the bag so when i was this sale on SSENSE i couldn't help myself. (plus they do free returns, so why not?!)

It's the grained "sugar" goatskin leather in "old pink", which almost looks like a bit more of a nude, which is what i prefer. I also like the look of the chain strap that gives it a bit of "edge".

Looking forward to hearing everyone's thoughts! It's a great deal, 27% off right now, but I was also planning on buying myself the celine nano luggage this weekend, so not sure if i really should be spending the extra money on another crossbody bag. (YIKES!) Anyways, I'd love to hear what everyone thinks about the mini pandora and their experience with it and what they think about the colour. OR...should i save my money since i'm already getting the celine nano? 162278F048002_1.jpg 162278F048002_5.jpg

highend

O.G.
Jul 2, 2006
I have several of the traditional sized mini pandoras and love the style...so I was also drawn to the chain version when it came out last year. I also bought one on sale at the time, but was disappointed to find that it's several inches smaller than the non-chain mini Pandora and just wasn't as flattering on me, so I ended up returning it. However, that doesn't mean you won't like it....just my personal preference.

I also have Celine nanos....and while both are crossbody bags they're totally different. So, I wouldn't pick one over the other. The nano of course has handles, is bigger and is less casual than the mini pandora. I love both styles and ultimately chose among them based upon the feel of my outfit.

GOOD LUCK!

Reactions: jes0912

jes0912

Jun 14, 2012
I have several of the traditional sized mini pandoras and love the style...so I was also drawn to the chain version when it came out last year. I also bought one on sale at the time, but was disappointed to find that it's several inches smaller than the non-chain mini Pandora and just wasn't as flattering on me, so I ended up returning it. However, that doesn't mean you won't like it....just my personal preference.

I also have Celine nanos....and while both are crossbody bags they're totally different. So, I wouldn't pick one over the other. The nano of course has handles, is bigger and is less casual than the mini pandora. I love both styles and ultimately chose among them based upon the feel of my outfit.

GOOD LUCK!
Thanks for sharing! Appreciate the insight, I'm a little worried about the colour of it and that it might look too "pink" vs. nude which is what i would probably prefer. Denim transfer also scares me a bit...

Good point about the pandora mini chain being smaller than the regular pandora mini. i just looked it up and it's actually 1" smaller in length.

Last edited: