Help : Metallic Reissue

cece, which season is your dark silver from? i think the 07 dark silver has more of a rose to it, which i sooo loveee!!! but the dark silver from this collection is more silver??? i'm scared it may be too bright!

any comments??

Mine is from 07A. Yes, it has a rose tone in it. I haven't seen the 08S IRL yet. But, when I made the comparison with babevivtan's. It's easy to see the difference. However, when dokugaku mentioned about her recent purchase from Toronto Chanel, she said hers is not the same as babevivtan's. (see http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/d...canadian-prices-s-s-231808-2.html#post5001565) Let's see if she will post some photos of hers & then I can make comparison among all 3 bags.;)

BTW, IRL the matellic dark silver is not as bright as you see from the photo. The camera flash or lighting somehow make it a bit bling-bling. It's better if you can drop by the boutique & have a look yourself.:yes:

ceci - I have posted more pics, with and w/o flash on my thread, maybe you can take a closer look?
I have posted the model number and etc cos I emailed all the way to Paris to get them for you gals (nah...for myself too...hee hee).....:lol::upsidedown::lol:

Mine is from 07A. Yes, it has a rose tone in it. I haven't seen the 08S IRL yet. But, when I made the comparison with babevivtan's. It's easy to see the difference. However, when dokugaku mentioned about her recent purchase from Toronto Chanel, she said hers is not the same as babevivtan's. (see http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/d...canadian-prices-s-s-231808-2.html#post5001565) Let's see if she will post some photos of hers & then I can make comparison among all 3 bags.;)

BTW, IRL the matellic dark silver is not as bright as you see from the photo. The camera flash or lighting somehow make it a bit bling-bling. It's better if you can drop by the boutique & have a look yourself.:yes:

^ I've looked at the numbers again. The dark silver color for A07 & S08 are NOT the same.

Mine (A07) : A30225 Y04373 45004
babevivtan (S08) : A37586 Y04373 45002
I'm not sure about dokugaku's yet. Will try to find out.

babevivtan -- i love the bag and the color but i was scared that if it is too bright, it would be harder to match my clothing and it may get out of style... kekeke i want to keep my bags for a very long, long time lol :wlae:

cece -- if you can get dokugaku to send you pics, that'd great!! thanks so much cece...

you girls are the best!! i have like all the help i need, the colors to choose, everything! thanks girlsss!!! now i gotta call around so many places looking for it. the dark silver is sold out in canada, and the black metallic with silver chain isn't coming to canada neither. so now i gotta call alll overrrr!!! :cursing:

i really hope i find it! oh btw, dokugaku is really lucky to find it in toronto!!!! there was only two that arrived to toronto.

MUAHHHHH ladies!!

cece, which season is your dark silver from? i think the 07 dark silver has more of a rose to it, which i sooo loveee!!! but the dark silver from this collection is more silver??? i'm scared it may be too bright!

any comments??

My DK Silver is from last year and I had it with in Vegas when I saw this years Dk Silver. It's not brighter than last year, just more pewter toned. Very Pretty! I have the 226 from last year and was thinking of getting the 224 from this year.