Help! Metallic peyton or Julia?

Peyton or Julia?

• Peyton

• Julia

Results are only viewable after voting.

aiyiyi

Sep 29, 2009
I bought the metallic peyton with my PCE last week and am a little scared to use it. It's such a gorgeous picture, but I worry that the light colored leather will damage. I'd be ok with this if it wasn't so expensive! It's MRSP is $498.

I had pretty much decided to keep it, but then I saw RilCruz76's thread revealing her gunmetal Julia, and now I am torn! Especially since the Julia is only $298!

Here is a picture of me with the peyton:
IMG_1074.jpg

And here is RilCruz's reveal pic (let me know if you'd like me to take it down!)
Julia1.jpg

What do I do?!

mmm I like the peyton better BUT it is more expensive and it needs more care with it... unless you wont use this bag as much I will say keep the peyton.
Or if you want to save then go for Julia

The Peyton is a beautiful bag, I would definitely keep it. I would buy it myself, but I already have another bag in the same metallic leather.

Use it and don't worry about it, if it turns out that there's problems with the metallic finish, Coach will stand behind their product.

I understand your concern! I have the d-string metallic, and it requires babying IMO.

I like the Julia, but admittedly I have not seen it IRL enough to know whether I would like it, especially with regard to the leather. I usually deal with it when it's "too big", etc if I like it enough.

the metallic peyton is nice
but i think its better at outlet price (when it goes)
and you'd get more use out of julia since the leather finish is not as delicate

They told me there aren't many left in inventory so that they didn't think they'd go to the outlet. I wonder if they were lying or not???

Maybe I'll give my local store a call and see if they can order the Julia. Because I am in Canada we seem to not be able to pre-order things as quickly as the other stores.

The Julia isn't hitting stores until May, right? If so, at this rate I can wait until next PCE!

there isn't much *left* in jax but there are other stores to consider still, plus, usually it is these higher end bags that end up in the outlet (inlaid brook, studded sabrina, cambridge anyone?) so..

i wouldn't say they are lying per say

but there is no guarantee

with my experience, and with the reveals i've seen on this board, its most likely--although you being in canada is a bit trickier although there is a really good outlet up there..the name escapes me now but every time i look for the really rare items and which outlets have them, the outlets in canada and hawaii would always be in that list of outlets that have it..

also if you are scared to use it, and you really use it as much..then it is a LOT more expensive then 498 on pce

the hobo can be ordered and the PCE is extended because of bad weather till 24th so see if the store will allow you to swap it for the julia on 25?

or if you really really love it like its the ultimate HG then i'd hold on to it, if not, and you are still scared to use it (cos it is delicate) then i'd let it go, i'm sure it will make its way back at a better price ;)

Last edited: