Help!!! Messed up stamp

0PinkBlush0

Apr 16, 2011
Hello everyone, I need help:wondering just got my Ulysse PM this thursday in Rouge Garance in Hermes at SCP and I noticed that the Hermes stamp is a little bit mssed up:tdown: There is an ink spill between R and M. A's in Made in France doesn't have holes. I'm really concern but I/m not an Hermes expert. Is this normal or should I exchange it?:shrugs: The year stamp is L, which according to reference thread is 2008?? I'm really really worried :sad: Thanks in advance!
attachment.php

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 609
Hello everyone, I need help:wondering just got my Ulysse PM this thursday in Rouge Garance in Hermes at SCP and I noticed that the Hermes stamp is a little bit mssed up:tdown: There is an ink spill between R and M. A's in Made in France doesn't have holes. I'm really concern but I/m not an Hermes expert. Is this normal or should I exchange it?:shrugs: The year stamp is L, which according to reference thread is 2008?? I'm really really worried :sad: Thanks in advance!
attachment.php

The color is so beautiful, why would you worry about the stamp? You know it's the real deal, since you purchased it from the boutique. If you are going to lose sleep over it, take it back. It may be a difficult color to find again.

Chanel forum talks about people exchanging fakes in the store and some mentioned that they actually got one and had to bring it back. Ever since hearing this, it had made me scared to purchase anything that is not fresh from the box at Chanel. I am a newbie to Hermes so I am not familiar with the way they make their products. I did not see this one fresh from the box when I purchase it because I got excited right away withthe color :sad: and yes! It is a difficult color to find too :sad:

Chanel forum talks about people exchanging fakes in the store and some mentioned that they actually got one and had to bring it back. Ever since hearing this, it had made me scared to purchase anything that is not fresh from the box at Chanel. I am a newbie to Hermes so I am not familiar with the way they make their products. I did not see this one fresh from the box when I purchase it because I got excited right away withthe color :sad: and yes! It is a difficult color to find too :sad:

First of all I dont not believe people are exchanging fakes. There are a lot of controls: they inspect the bags in the bag, require receipts and identification etc. If you look closley at most of the Hermes stamps, stitches and other details there are variations. This stuff is handmade in large part.

Hermesaholic said:
First of all I dont not believe people are exchanging fakes. There are a lot of controls: they inspect the bags in the bag, require receipts and identification etc. If you look closley at most of the Hermes stamps, stitches and other details there are variations. This stuff is handmade in large part.

Thanks! Glad to know :smile: whee-heew! I'm relieve now :smile: So I guess Hermes is stricter when exchanging. Maybe also because they sell onlybthrough Hermes stores while on the other hand, Chanel is also sold inndepartment stores like bloomies and neimans.

There are many variations in the Hermes stamps. You bought it directly from the boutique. There are no exchanging of fakes going on in the H boutiques, so nothing to worry about. Congrats on your gorgeous bag :tup:

Thanks! Glad to know :smile: whee-heew! I'm relieve now :smile: So I guess Hermes is stricter when exchanging. Maybe also because they sell onlybthrough Hermes stores while on the other hand, Chanel is also sold inndepartment stores like bloomies and neimans.

Is it possible it has happened once or twice sure but even at Chanel I doubt it. People like to stir the pot ..................

I have seen people try to return things without the receipt or box at Chanel and be told no--sorry. Anyway-the real issue of your concern is the stamp. This stuff is never perfect.

Hermesaholic said:
Is it possible it has happened once or twice sure but even at Chanel I doubt it. People like to stir the pot ..................

I have seen people try to return things without the receipt or box at Chanel and be told no--sorry. Anyway-the real issue of your concern is the stamp. This stuff is never perfect.

Thanks Chanel*Liz and Hermesaholic. I am now relieved :smile: I haven't had that experience myself but I got scared to other people's post stating something like happened to them. That is just terrible :sad: I'm just starting to love Hermes and looking forward for more goodies to come. Thank you all for your help!

Thanks Chanel*Liz and Hermesaholic. I am now relieved :smile: I haven't had that experience myself but I got scared to other people's post stating something like happened to them. That is just terrible :sad: I'm just starting to love Hermes and looking forward for more goodies to come. Thank you all for your help!

The stamp on the Ulysse is so teeny-tiny that it probably is harder to get it perfect.

BTW, your new Birkin is gorgeous! Sounds like your PO took a long time to arrive!! Enjoy!!

That is shocking about the fakes!