Help Megs Choose her Antigona

PBinsider

Purse Blog Insider
May 9, 2013
Megs needs your help!

You can pop over to the PurseBlog and weigh in by
givenchy-antigona-get.html

Here are the bags she is noodling over.
I will be sure to flag this thread for her so she can see your comments here, too! :smile:

Givenchy-Antigona-3-Colors.jpg

Megs needs your help!

You can pop over to the PurseBlog and weigh in by
givenchy-antigona-get.html

Here are the bags she is noodling over.
I will be sure to flag this thread for her so she can see your comments here, too! :smile:

Givenchy-Antigona-3-Colors.jpg
I'd go for the blue. It's such a gorgeous shade and texture (and I want to get it too). I have a nude Antigona, and I know I'll be able to use that classic beauty for years to come. It depends what you want. Do you want that or a great pop of color? If the latter, definitely go for the blue. It stands out.

the blue looks gorgeous! but I agree with PurseACold, the nude antigona looks like a classic. first time I saw an antigona was in the nude colour on Wendy's Lookbook and it was love at first sight so i, personally, would lean towards the nude :smile:

They were numbered perfectly. My votes go to 1, 2, then 3.
1 - classic yet modern
2 - cool but the suede requires more care
3 - pink it cute but you'll tire of the color after a while

Love the nude or beige one!
For me it look fresh and elegant. I tend to stay away from nubuck or suede leathers because they are harder to keep it clean. The pink is also look stunning too but the beige in my opinion is more inspiring to wear.

Thanks everyone for all of the help! I'm expanding my search, anything out there that really catches your eye, I really want a beautiful color, I don't need black..