help mee locate a bag or two...??

1. ugh! im such a procrastinator... i always pass up the opportunites to get bags i love, and when they're close to gone -i realize that i can't live w/o them :/

anyways, does anyone know where i can track down a black metallic luxe bowler?? and/or a large (or even medium) black cambon reporter w/ white cc logo??

i live in so cal, but am so desperate, i'll settle for getting em shipped -but i'm NOT desperate enough to get them from eBay, haha

any help will be greatly appreciated!! THANKS LADIES...!

2. I haven't seen any. But if you're serious about getting the bag, give Branden at the Chanel on 57th in NYC a call. His number is (212) 355 5050. He's very nice and should be able to help you find your bag!

3. Saks NYC - had some cambon reporters - don't know the colors - GL!!

4. ... thanks!! i will definetly look into that -im so jealous that you have been able to find a helpful SA... all of the SA's that have helped me @ south coast plaza and rodeo chanels are not always very nice to me :/ haha

... wow, i think all the bags i need are in NYC Saks!! maybe its a sign :] thank you for the info!!

5. I only found Branden because he was referred by a friend. She told me that he was nice and she was so right! I think he's a great SA.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice