Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. :yes: I want a new bag and I do not know what to purchase. Still saving for a Hermes. I would like something that would take me into the next season. I thought about a Prada Linen with leather trim, but I thought at this time I would only get a good 6 week out of it. I am open to any suggestions.

Note: I don't think I want a LV in Atlanta I see a lot of fakes!:rolleyes:

2. I would go for a Prada leather, Balenciaga, or LV or Chanel! depends on how much you want to spend in the interim!

3. I agree. If you're only wanting to get a new bag for the sake of it while saving for an Hermes, why not get a Coach or Kate Spade?

4. Thanks!

5. I agree the more you spend on this bag the longer you have to wait to get your Hermes!

I think Coach have some really nice lines at the mo and they are very reasonable.

However if you want something a little more I would go for a Rosemary in Oak - they are £495.00 in England and they are just divine!:love:

6. get a prada from the sale! :smile: how much is your budget? coach is also an option :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice