Help Me

1. I have dry skin, just saw the Dr. on yesterday for Adult Acne.
    I would like to know what products you ladies with dry skin love.

The Dr. gave me Diffrin for the acne, now what to I do? :shame:

2. I use the 3-step Proactiv Solution kit, but use the healing lotion only in areas that are oily and acne-prone. For a pre-acne treatment cleanser, try Cetaphil, then use Proactiv. So, here's my idea:
    1. Preclean face with moisturizing Cetaphil
    2. Use Proactive cleanser, focusing most cleaning on acne areas
    3. Use Proactiv toner
    4. Use an oil-free, light moisturizer like Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Moisturizing Gel (comes in a jar) on dry areas where there is no acne-- plus this stuff helps to lighten up discolorations due to acne scars and sun damage
    5. Use the Proactiv acne lotion in all other spots
    6. Follow up with a little eye cream or any other areas that are getting fine lines-- use a little only where you need it!
    Sounds complicated, but this is what I do every night (minus the Cetaphil-- I use the Shiseido White Lucent cleansing Foam to get rid of makeup since my skin is combination).
    Hope this helps!

3. I have tried Differin, but I do have to say that Proactiv is the only thing on my shelf now too. Atleast for me, it's the only one that works. I don't use it every day because I have heard that skin develops a tolerance for benzoyl peroxide which is the active ingredient.

I have a procedure like Vuittonhammie, but I use the clarisonic first to precleanse and then use the proactiv. I also use Roche Posay lotion on my skin at night and Eminence Stone Fruit gel during the day. Hope this helps.

4. I have very dry skin, and am using a cream from Kiehl's that I love. I believe it is the centella skin salve. It is supposed to be used for irritated skin...but I just use it all the time as my moisturizer, and it is perfect!!!

5. i use aveeno skin relief bodywash exclusively for face and body. it is recommended for dry itchy skin. instead of a lotion or cream i use cetaphil skin cleanser as a moisturizer since it softens and moisterizes well and i have some problems with breakouts. good luck! queen

6. I have very dry skin too & I too get breakouts (hate it...arent we all).

Here's what I use daily:
    I use Mario Badescu Acne Facial Cleanser & Aloe Lotion. The cleanser is really non-drying...its got aloe vera, chamomile & thyme extract which softens, heals & exfoliate skin w/out drying. I then follow it with the Aloe lotion & end it up with Lancome's BienfaitMulti-Vital SPF30 moisturizing cream.

Goodluck!

HYSTERIC

7. Umm deffintely cleanse with cetaphil!!!!!! It works on most of my friends , its blue and its called *cetaphil gentle cleanser*. And use cetaphil moisturiser.. the green one its called cetaphil moisturising cream , and its green. Do you have acne if you do .. i reccomend blackmores pimple gel .. thats all...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice