Help me!

Thanks everyone!

There are no red ones left at that store!

My vote goes for whiskey and 2nd choice is brown. I would order both not only for the colour choice but for the type of leather each one has. Every Edith bag has a little bit of a different leather and some are softer than others.

I forgot to mention; I told her to hold them for about an hour! Hopefully she'll hold them for a little longer though! If you don't find her (if she's on a break) they are on hold at customer service.

YES THE CHLOE GALS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am up in Minnesota, so theres a slight time difference, they close down there at 9?

I have a client waiting, I don't have much time to post... I will have to call there after I get out of the office which will hopefully NOT be late!

I will keep everyone here updated!

The saga continues.........

your such a sweetie mona, to go out of your way and help him get the bags! i wish i could 'karma' you all, like they have over on thefashionspot.com

i'll just send out hugs to everyone, since your all so kind and helpful!

your such a sweetie mona, to go out of your way and help him get the bags! i wish i could 'karma' you all, like they have over on thefashionspot.com

i'll just send out hugs to everyone, since your all so kind and helpful!

Thanks...and karma received.....but like you said I don't to stand in the way of a GREAT Cause......

YES THE CHLOE GALS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am up in Minnesota, so theres a slight time difference, they close down there at 9?

I have a client waiting, I don't have much time to post... I will have to call there after I get out of the office which will hopefully NOT be late!

I will keep everyone here updated!

The saga continues.........

Hey Mr Emeraldine

If they are out of Edith's at the NM Miami, they have them in the NM Lakewood, CO (303-273-5440) They have approx 10 Edith's left. Ask for Melissa and they close at 9pm west Coast time
I