Help me yall!

Wow !! All that stuff flew outta there. I had wanted both henleys but the green is no longer available. I had the white in my cart along with the cashmere hoodie and RAM navy hoodie.
I placed my order quickly just to get them first and decide later before I regret it. The RAM hoodie and henleys are gone ...

Yea - I ended up taking back the cotton wild leopard hoodie that I had ordered. The piecing together on the sleeves felt really weird.
I hope the cashmere on this is not itchy like the Double L one...which ended up going back too..b/c of the itch problem :smile:

I'm so looking forward to wearing this with my Shadow Rowington !

Wow, and didn't we just have this talk about "buy now, think later?" I'm such an idiot.

Aw knasarae, I'm sorry you didn't get to place an order! I never would have thought that those tops would have sold out that fast to tell you the truth. I'm quite surprised.

yup - that has always been my motta...or rather, buy now..deal with consequences later:lol:

lol, we have the same thoughts on the subject! You know what they say about great minds...;) :lol:

Damn guy at store 341 charged my damn account the full price without confirming everything first....so i told him forget, void it..return it, whatever..So I call customer service and she says there is some there, just no on the site. Placed the order for me, and waived shipping..While I was on the phone with her, he was calling me she said to let me know he would just price adjust it for me..He was sorry....yeah buddy, I bet you are..always confirm the price before you hit CHARGE!