Help me yall!

brick78

Whatever U Like, TI
O.G.
Feb 7, 2007

which one? you all know my collection...you know i want the black/white check to..and green one..but this green on this shirt is a diff green. HELP ME.

I have said over and over, the word BOTH is FORBIDDEN!:crybaby: If I get both, I might as well get one and something else. I cant go crazy with this..DAMN nordies! damn gwen, damn TPF!

Personally, I had to get both colors of the tee because I thought it was a must have TDF item for this season. At first I wanted just the white, but when you see the green in person you'll want that one too! I'm not sure if it's the same love for the thermal though, the material is funny on the henleys this season. They stretch a lot and I'm worried my WL one will look awkward after a few wears. Maybe you should ditch the thermals and buy the cashmere hoodie or cardigan instead :P

lol, sorry I'm not being helpful at all! :sad: I don't mean to discourage you from buying the henleys because I think the checkered back pieces are must haves for this season.

that leopard cashmere hoodie is sooooo nice! I wish I could get one! but brick I really think the RAM hoodie is nice and would look really cute with your new ombre mandeville.

^ I would personally go with the tee over the thermal, definitely. But if you want the tee you better find it soon, they are going to be really hard to find soon enough.

Are you going to get the RAM hoodie or the cashmere one?

^ Shopbop takes forever to put things on sale! They always have the clothes up at regular price for a lot longer than other online stores I've noticed, BUT when they have a sale they eventually drop the prices really low. :tup: It's always a fight to get your size because of their shopping cart deal where it's held for you for 30 minutes, things always go quick too!