Help me yall!

Feb 4, 2008
Wow !! All that stuff flew outta there. I had wanted both henleys but the green is no longer available. I had the white in my cart along with the cashmere hoodie and RAM navy hoodie.
I placed my order quickly just to get them first and decide later before I regret it. The RAM hoodie and henleys are gone ...

Feb 4, 2008
Yea - I ended up taking back the cotton wild leopard hoodie that I had ordered. The piecing together on the sleeves felt really weird.
I hope the cashmere on this is not itchy like the Double L one...which ended up going back too..b/c of the itch problem :smile:

I'm so looking forward to wearing this with my Shadow Rowington !

kwitthyy

O.G.
Apr 9, 2007
cornfields of popcorn
Wow, and didn't we just have this talk about "buy now, think later?" I'm such an idiot.
Aw knasarae, I'm sorry you didn't get to place an order! I never would have thought that those tops would have sold out that fast to tell you the truth. I'm quite surprised.

yup - that has always been my motta...or rather, buy now..deal with consequences later:lol:
lol, we have the same thoughts on the subject! You know what they say about great minds...;) :lol:

brick78

Whatever U Like, TI
Feb 7, 2007
oh well..I will call a store and get it hopefully. I left and went to Vickys secret and old navy.

brick78

Whatever U Like, TI
Feb 7, 2007
Damn guy at store 341 charged my damn account the full price without confirming everything first....so i told him forget, void it..return it, whatever..So I call customer service and she says there is some there, just no on the site. Placed the order for me, and waived shipping..While I was on the phone with her, he was calling me she said to let me know he would just price adjust it for me..He was sorry....yeah buddy, I bet you are..always confirm the price before you hit CHARGE!