Help me with your valued opinions :)

Not surprisingly ;) I think you should somehow work out a way to keep the black HAC with gold HW and get the black 30cm Birkin with PHW. To me they are absolutely totally different bags. I personally would wear them with different things, for different occasions, and yes, I would match my jewelry to the hardware as well! I also feel that a 32cm HAC has more in common with a 35 Birkin than with a 30, but maybe that's just me.
That being said, if do ultimately decide that you want to get rid of the black HAC you know who to call ;)

Not surprisingly ;) I think you should somehow work out a way to keep the black HAC with gold HW and get the black 30cm Birkin with PHW. To me they are absolutely totally different bags. I personally would wear them with different things, for different occasions, and yes, I would match my jewelry to the hardware as well! I also feel that a 32cm HAC has more in common with a 35 Birkin than with a 30, but maybe that's just me.
That being said, if do ultimately decide that you want to get rid of the black HAC you know who to call ;)
Hi Cyn,

I completely agree with you....
And, of course for me, the 32 HAC would/should be in
DEEP DARK DELICIOUS BLACK FJORD...with the GH jumping off of that matte surface, right into your eyes!!!!
I'd be in heaven with that combo....
Of course I'd also take that in PH, for different jewels!
N.

I have been doing :yes::yes::nogood::nogood: all day!! and somehow this makes sense to me. I have always ventured out to other colors but my comfort zone is always back to black. I am afraid it looks like the gold HAC may be heading out to a new mommy!! I soo sawry Goldie!!:crybaby:but then again as they say it ain't over until the gorgeous lady sings!!