Help me with your opinion BCBGMaxazaria runaway dress..

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello Girls , I need your opinion...I try my blue BCBGMaxazaria runway dress for coming event , and the dress in size 0 is still to big an me . What do you think ...i suppoused to alternate to my size or returned ?? This dress is not coming with the belt like an picture , but I try my option with wide fabric belt and looks nice. I am happy to hear what you think . Thank you...

Attached Files:

2. I'm sure it looks great with a wide belt. Post a pic if you can!
    Since it is not a fitted dress, i think you can get away with it being a little loose esp if you're adding a belt. :smile:

3. Thank you so much for your opinion , I will try post some photos soon , I know that will help too...:biggrin:

4. Here is three option ...I have very small waist so all my dresses are so big an me ( if ther is no strech) , if i will keep this dress without belt i have to alternate , because I have a lots of room around . What do you think can work the best???

Attached Files:

5. That dress looks super cute on you!!!
    I like how it looks with the black belt! ;)

6. Gorgeous dress, definately keep and i'd wear with the black belt also

7. Thank you Girls...i like this black belt option too..:biggrin:. What about without belt option , do you think alternate to my waist or leave it like that ???

8. I love the dress and I would definitely wear it with the black belt. It accentuates your waist!

9. gorgeous with the black belt! you have a model's body. :graucho:

10. no need to alter the dress, it looks great with the black belt. since it's a bubble style dress, with pleats, you don't need to make it any more fitted, b/c of the black belt. the only reason to alter it is if from the back, there's a lot of material bunched up and it looks bad. otherwise, leave it.

i was worried at first when i first saw the model pic, because the model has super long legs to carry off this dress, but may i say, you wear it quite well!

11. I love it, and I acctually like the white belt best with it!

12. Thank you Dear ...what I like about the white belt is contrast...bring some freshness...black I think is more classy...that why I try those colors ..can make different opinions ....thank you ... so, for sure I will keep the dress:biggrin:

13. The dress looks better on you then on the model. Definitely wear a belt!

14. This looks gorgeous on you! I like it with a black belt.

15. you look just gorgeous in that dress! I like it with all the options that you have showed us!! especially with the black belt

Can you tell us which dress that is?? it's so beautiful!