Help me with this life altering decision!!

I love this bag.... GET IT !
Ok maybe its not that serious :P but I def want some opinions. I have been saving for am Azur speedy and Im at the $400 mark. I will have it in less than a month at the saving rate Im going.
Today I found on ebay a bag I have been casually searching for, the LV Robert Wilson fluo Reade Pm in pink. I have wanted the bag since it came out in 2002. Stating bid is $399 and if no one else bids then I can win this bag, it also means I wont get the azur until about mid July.
What would you do??

(here is a pic of the Fluo for all TPFer's who are not familar with that LE line)

1ef6_12.JPG

For sure get the Fluo! It's so rare and it looks like it's in pretty good shape. The Azur is a permanent line and an SA told me that they get shipments of the Azur speedy fairly often. You won't regret the Fluo since you've been interested in it since 2002.

Get the fluo! It is goooorgeous! A one-off, not faked, and truly original. You shall regret it if you don't. I usually do not like LV way-out designs (I love black epi best) but this bag is really one of a kind. :drool: