Help me with no tracking number

kerilynn3

Jan 31, 2008
London
Even if she has, I have so little faith in buyers these days that I bet she tries to get her money back.
Sorry to be a downer, but it is true.
When I had my Paypal issues, I was sick to think that my seller would not get her money. Not everyone feels the same way.
:tdown:

thuha

O.G.
Sep 11, 2006
I checked email, but no news from her, so I am waiting now, I don't want to spark the fire, it's already boiling inside me, hahahaha...

thuha

O.G.
Sep 11, 2006
Buyer said she still hasn't received the package. Tomorrow, it will be 2 wks... Should I return her money now and hope that she will re-route when she gets it, or should I ask her to wait another week (don't know if it's reasonable and will return the shipping fee???)... She said she is horrified and hopeless at this point... So mad w/ the husband...

If I have to return the money, and I have neg balance due to PayPal claim from another buyer, how can I refund her safely to avoid future issue?

japskivt

Jul 11, 2006
NYC
I wouldn't have told her there was no tracking infor unless she pressed you. You offering her that information to her seemed like an open invitation for her to screw you over. That really sucks. My husband is a complete child as well and I would never let him do anything like mail a package. He can't even find food in the fridge when it is staring him in the face.

SuperChica111

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Mar 25, 2008
In. Why? See!
Have you gone to the Post Office with the receipt to find out any status? There's a serial number the receipt will have of the mail transaction. They might be able to find out some info about the package that way.

moi et mes sacs

Science Geek!
O.G.
Sep 22, 2007
Even if she has, I have so little faith in buyers these days that I bet she tries to get her money back.
Sorry to be a downer, but it is true.
When I had my Paypal issues, I was sick to think that my seller would not get her money. Not everyone feels the same way.
:tdown:
I know what you mean. You know recently the good old post office UK left me a recorded package outside with no signature. I could easily have said it was not received. But I called the seller and told her and she took it up with them her end. I bet she got a compensation payment back. I couldnt sleep at night if I lied like this in order to get a free purse!!

moi et mes sacs

Science Geek!
O.G.
Sep 22, 2007
Have you gone to the Post Office with the receipt to find out any status? There's a serial number the receipt will have of the mail transaction. They might be able to find out some info about the package that way.
My thoughts exactly. It cant vanish into thin air. If it doesnt get to the buyer it may come back to you...

thuha

O.G.
Sep 11, 2006
I checked w/ post office, there is nothing they can do, i just have to file a complain and they keep in their record for future reference. They even nagged me about not purchase the tracking service which is only $0.68 more, damn husband, and they told me that their clerks are trained to ask the customers every time... A $450 lesson learned.

moi et mes sacs

Science Geek!
O.G.
Sep 22, 2007
I checked w/ post office, there is nothing they can do, i just have to file a complain and they keep in their record for future reference. They even nagged me about not purchase the tracking service which is only $0.68 more, damn husband, and they told me that their clerks are trained to ask the customers every time... A $450 lesson learned.
I think your husband should take you on holiday and buy you a new bag for that ;)