Help me with my WOW bag!

I guess as a threshold matter, we should have asked, what kind of "wow" are you looking for here. I get the sense, you meant something that "popped", made your heart race a little, was a little outside the box (NO pun intended), and was a little rare, such that an Hermes afficionado would "get" it. I think this translates to not just one "Wow" bag for you. (I warned you I could be a bad influence). I just think you cant wrap all this up in one bag. I think you crave something purple or blue, but you also want something red. The red should probably be rouge H box with gold hardware or vache liagee with silver. I would say this should be a 30 or even a kelly bag. The purple or blue could be either a 30 or 35 birkin...I would argue that, raisin anything will never drive you nuts. Its beautiful in chevre. Silver hardware.

You can always get another blue bag later, maybe thallassa when it comes back...by then you will be ready for something togo again. ...Ok I will stop now, I promise.

if you can manage to find one I think a great WOW bag would be a 30cm chevre rose shocking or fuschia birkin. the hot pink color is an absolute gorgeous WOW color that amazingly matches very easily with a lot of things.

There are so many WOW bags!!! I will definitely let you all know what I do!

....and Jedi, you are a bad influence indeed! I'm thinking red kelly and the WOW birkin will be something other than red....but who knows??!!

RC, my hesitation with a red bag for you is that you had two red bags that you didn't keep! Try this on for size....I once passed on a real jaw dropper....an ETOUPE CHEVRE 32 HAC WITH SPINE DOWN THE MIDDLE! I could def see you with that baby!