Help me with my first Chanel pls!!! SHW or GHW???

Which color HW?

• Black GST with SHW

• Black GST with GHW

Results are only viewable after voting.
Haha! I love both hardware as I have mix jewellery! :smile:

I got mine PST in GHW. The GHW looks alittle classy and the design is alittle casual! This combi is great for me on casual use as well as corporate wear. Hope you get what I mean! :P

Like a few others mentioned, most of your LV's are gold hardware and silver would be a nice change. IMHO, silver looks a little less dressy & younger on this bag.

I am in the same dilemma, I am in Italy and bought the last gst with shw in Rome. The gst in both shw/ghw is completely sold out in Milan and Venice! I always wanted a ghw gst but Rome went out of stock as well. I couldn't give up the only last bag in Italy because I am leaving for Florence tomorrow and the SA told me that Florence does not have anymore gst as well.

But after reading so many threads, I kinda think fate gives me the shw because I am only 22, the gold is too formal/classy for my age. And I def am going to bring the gst around more as a day shopping bag. It gives a chic casual look and more laid-back feel. I also wear silver accessories, so it's gonna match me.

I may splurge on another Chanel in the future, like classic flap, maybe when I get older and it's def gonna be a ghw. For now, gst should go with shw!