help me with my final Chanel purchase!

bagmad73

O.G.
Oct 13, 2007
I am a 34 year old mum of 3 kids. I have bought myself a medium black distressed hybrid flap, a vintage jumbo black with gold h/w and a coral e/w lambskin with gold h/w. You guys have been such a great help that I wanted to ask you again.
I have decided that a tote, or larger sized bag would make a great final addition to my family. :P Now comes the dilemma...
I think the GST too boxy, the PST a bit small, and I don't quite like the timeless classic tote. :confused1:
I've narrowed it down to either the expandable flap in off white or the baby cabas in white (or shold I get black...would lie a colour).
What do you all think?
And any other suggestions would be appreciated.....
Thanks

Jun 26, 2006
Edinburgh, Scotland
All your bags sound structured and the expandable will be as well (its a gorgeous bag though) so I would say you seem to like the structure go for that. If you want to venture into something diff then the cabas is a completely different shape and not structured at all so it could look very diff on you.

Good luck with your decision and let us know what you decide

ronsdiva

NE Born OH Bred
O.G.
Jul 6, 2007
Maryland
I would say the expandable flap in off white. That would give you the light color, but is a bit more forgiving than white for the mom with kids thing. (Spoken by a mom with kids and Chanel's) :smile:

chloe-babe

O.G.
May 1, 2006
United Kingdom
or if you could track down an expandable in red, that would complement your already lovely collection beautifully :smile:

I love the expandable, so thats my vote, going on what you already have

fice16

O.G.
Jun 12, 2007
Looks like you already have quite a few structured bags. Hmmm, for your next Chanel, I would recommend Baby Cabas in white, or black, or khaki, which is a less structured (but durable) bag. In fact, I also like my white Baby Cabas very much since it is versatile, convenient and durable. In addition, adding a less structured bag like Baby Cabas also gives your collection a wider variety. :tup: