Help me with my Azur Hunt!!!:D

tessa06

O.G.
Nov 16, 2010
I never own any Azur and I am considering of getting one next year. So I need your help with what I should get. :cloud9:

I am checking out the website and I am eyeing at the Stresa PM, Evora MM, or Neverfull MM. What do you think?

I know that the Evora MM is the most expensive bag among the 3 but does it look too busy? I think I'm leaning toward the Stresa PM but I still have to see it for myself. I know that the Neverfull is a popular bag and I don't own a Neverfull. I, honestly, like owning rare styles, that's why I don't own Neverfull but maybe, I will change my mind. (although I own a speedy and I see that everywhere- that's my first LV bag btw.:love:) Confuse much? I am.. Hahaha! Whenever I go to the LV store, I don't ever attempt to check out the Azur collection so I will definitely need to check it out next time I go.

One of the reasons I don't own any Azur is because I'm scared of color transfer, do you have this kind of problem with your Azur? I always wear jeans and this scares me.

Just a little description about myself. I'm 5'3, always wear jeans, and loves to wear flats, I'm in my late 20s. So what do you think?

Thank you everyone for your help in advance! :biggrin:

I have the nf mm in azur and it is the perfect bag! light, big enough and I had no color transfer issues. I am 5'9, 23 years old and I wear flats all the time. I wear small amount of stuff (cellphone, wallet, little make up case and maybe an umbrella) so the handles do not cut my shoulder but they can do that if you wear a lot of stuff.

so my vote goes for the nf!

I have had all three!!! I love azur, and hunted high and low for the perfect azur bag. I had azur neverfull mm, but while it was a comfy, casual tote, I HATED the straps. I wear a lot of sleeveless shirts in the summer, and the straps hurt my shoulder when against my skin. And when I tried to wear the skinny straps with sweater or shirts, they always bunched up the shoulder of my clothes. It just got on my nerves.

I also had Stresa..I loved the look of that bag, LOVED it! BUT, that flap was SUCH a huge pain the butt to get in and out of. It seriously drove me insane. I know a lot of people leave it unzipped and just reach around the flap..I tried that too, but it causes a lot of wear on the side of the flap. So..it's a beautiful bag, but not very functional.

I bought azur Evora this summer..and I LOOOOVE it. I also bought evora in ebene! It's a beautiful bag, nice and big, but not very structured- it softens up a lot, which I love. I love the beautiful details and the hobo-ish look it gets. It's very comfortable with the double straps, easy to get in and out of and looks great. It's big enough that it can hold a ton or be used for travel, but not so big that it can't be an every day bag. I love the fact that it has handles, which makes it easy to grab and go, or wear on the arm when carrying shopping bags etc.. I really just can't say enough about Evora!

You can also check out the new azur Artsy. I just got a mono artsy, and I LOOOVE that bag. It has so many pockets- almost like a built in bag organizer! And it breaks in and becomes very comfy. :smile:

As for color transfer, I have been carrying azur for years, and have never had a color transfer issue with it. As a matter of fact, the only bags that I've ever had transfer issues with are my mono bags. My artsy handle has transfer from dark shirts, and my saumur vachetta has transfer on the trim. But no issues with my azur. :smile:

I have had all three!!! I love azur, and hunted high and low for the perfect azur bag. I had azur neverfull mm, but while it was a comfy, casual tote, I HATED the straps. I wear a lot of sleeveless shirts in the summer, and the straps hurt my shoulder when against my skin. And when I tried to wear the skinny straps with sweater or shirts, they always bunched up the shoulder of my clothes. It just got on my nerves.

I also had Stresa..I loved the look of that bag, LOVED it! BUT, that flap was SUCH a huge pain the butt to get in and out of. It seriously drove me insane. I know a lot of people leave it unzipped and just reach around the flap..I tried that too, but it causes a lot of wear on the side of the flap. So..it's a beautiful bag, but not very functional.

I bought azur Evora this summer..and I LOOOOVE it. I also bought evora in ebene! It's a beautiful bag, nice and big, but not very structured- it softens up a lot, which I love. I love the beautiful details and the hobo-ish look it gets. It's very comfortable with the double straps, easy to get in and out of and looks great. It's big enough that it can hold a ton or be used for travel, but not so big that it can't be an every day bag. I love the fact that it has handles, which makes it easy to grab and go, or wear on the arm when carrying shopping bags etc.. I really just can't say enough about Evora!

You can also check out the new azur Artsy. I just got a mono artsy, and I LOOOVE that bag. It has so many pockets- almost like a built in bag organizer! And it breaks in and becomes very comfy. :smile:

As for color transfer, I have been carrying azur for years, and have never had a color transfer issue with it. As a matter of fact, the only bags that I've ever had transfer issues with are my mono bags. My artsy handle has transfer from dark shirts, and my saumur vachetta has transfer on the trim. But no issues with my azur. :smile:
Oooohhh....the Azur Artsy is a great suggestion too. I really want to see this one person. OP - I personally love my NF MM - have it in Ebene. But I know what trumanfinn means about the straps on bare shoulders. Especially if you your bag is heavy.

I have the Azur NF and it's really comfortable and lightweight. I carry a reasonable amount of things but I dont overload it: pomme zippy, cosmetic case, pochette, agenda pm, key pouch, sunglass case, checkbook holder, iphone, keys, pens, hand sanitizer, and gum. Once in a while I'll throw in a sweater.

As trumanfinn said, the straps CAN dig into your shoulders if you wear it against bare skin but my shirts typically have some kind of sleeve (not spaghetti strap).

It's a great bag and a workhorse yet it looks so nice. I've dressed mine up with a charm or bandeau. I also own an Azur Galliera and an Azur Speedy 35 and have never had any issues with color transfer! HTH!

ohh really??? :cry:

this problem never crossed my mind. very suprised :wtf:

do you suggest us to get an artsy? bec. she is in my wish list.

trumanfinn said:

This is interesting that you have all 3 that I am interested with..:biggrin: Thank you for your opinion about these bags.

Thank you everyone for your feedback!! I noticed that most of you like the NF, I can totally see why it's very popular..:smile: but with what trumanfinn said about the strap, it makes me wonder.. I really need to try them myself so I can see what you guys are talking about.

I think you are right with Stresa about the flap, it might be too annoying to get stuff in and out.

About Artsy, I already have a Mono Artsy that's why I'm not considering of getting that anymore. Although about the transfer, I don't have that problem with my Artsy.

Again, thank you everyone for your honest opinion!:smile:

More votes on NF as of now. But I might now consider the Evora.. It looks gorgeous on the website and I haven't seen this yet to anybody which is a good thing for me since I prefer bags that I hardly see around..:smile:

I have the nf mm in azur and it is the perfect bag! light, big enough and I had no color transfer issues. I am 5'9, 23 years old and I wear flats all the time. I wear small amount of stuff (cellphone, wallet, little make up case and maybe an umbrella) so the handles do not cut my shoulder but they can do that if you wear a lot of stuff.

so my vote goes for the nf!

I'd go with Azur NF because it's beautiful and very practical. About the color transferring issue, I don't have any problem so far

I have the Azur NF and it's really comfortable and lightweight. I carry a reasonable amount of things but I dont overload it: pomme zippy, cosmetic case, pochette, agenda pm, key pouch, sunglass case, checkbook holder, iphone, keys, pens, hand sanitizer, and gum. Once in a while I'll throw in a sweater.

As trumanfinn said, the straps CAN dig into your shoulders if you wear it against bare skin but my shirts typically have some kind of sleeve (not spaghetti strap).

It's a great bag and a workhorse yet it looks so nice. I've dressed mine up with a charm or bandeau. I also own an Azur Galliera and an Azur Speedy 35 and have never had any issues with color transfer! HTH!

I'm getting the Azur Neverull MM soon, so of course I vote for that one :smile: But second in line would be evora.

I love my Azur NF MM! Its so comfortable and holds alot. I'm still wearing it into the winter months because it just looks bright and cheery:smile:

I have the nf mm and love that bag!!! It is the perfect size and looks great with my work clothes and my casual clothes.

You guys are making me think of getting the NF but I am really curious about the strap issue and is it really that bad? I can tell just by looking at the NF that it's a very practical bag, good size and it really looks lightweight.. Btw, I love big bags..:smile: I really have to see this myself as I never tried on a NF before.:thinking: