Help me with my 1st bv bag

my friend has just come round. and she thinks the bag is awful. she says i can get a marc jacobs bag for half the price and at least everyone will know what make it is.
i said thats the allure of a bv bag, i know what it is and i dont care what anyone else thinks!!!! sorry charlotte, (BF)i love you, but wheres youre taste ???

Hello everyone! I'm not sure if this is the right thread to post this, but what do you think of the Julie bag? I saw it recently on the Bottega Veneta website but I couldn't copy the photo. The Julie bag on the site was a very nice muted purple. The picture's not there anymore as the bag has sold out.

I did manage to copy the photo of a woven cosmetic case in the Parma color, which I think is so beautiful. Would anyone know what the material is?

Attachments

• Cosmetic Case.jpg
    Cosmetic Case.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 40
Found a photo of the Julie bag I like at http://www.xanga.com/naling. It's on the lower right hand corner. I'd also appreciate it if anyone could name the other three bags.

The top left bag is a tote in Limo (not sure if it has an official name as not all bags has). Next to it on the right is the Montaigne in Magnolia (pale pink). The one on the left of the Julie (which btw is in Poudre - purplish pink) is the Campana in Ebano (dark brown).

hi, yes i have recd it. i love it, although i think the bag looks a bit battered and bruised! i think it should at least look perfect, when you first receive it. i shall try and post a few pics in a little while.