Help me with another decision please :)

LuxBoy_AJ

Top-notch Сasual Dating Genuine Damsels
May 19, 2014
I am in need for a pochette or something to have in my bags like the Speedy, Neverfull, Keepall and Sully which are quite the black holes. First I was thinking about the Pochette Accessoire NM but then I saw the Eva Clutch, it is so beautiful with the Inventeur Plate in the front so now I am thinking of getting that and use it both as a pochette in bags and maybe a handheld clutch for special evenings. I feel the PA would be for a sole purpose and the Eva more versatile.

Do you guys have any opinions or advice for me in this choice? :biggrin:

I am in need for a pochette or something to have in my bags like the Speedy, Neverfull, Keepall and Sully which are quite the black holes. First I was thinking about the Pochette Accessoire NM but then I saw the Eva Clutch, it is so beautiful with the Inventeur Plate in the front so now I am thinking of getting that and use it both as a pochette in bags and maybe a handheld clutch for special evenings. I feel the PA would be for a sole purpose and the Eva more versatile.

Do you guys have any opinions or advice for me in this choice? :biggrin:
the eva is a great bag and it would work inside larger bags. one thing to keep in mind is that the damier ebene eva has the inventeur brass plate on it and i think that would get scratched if kept inside another bag. also the eva is longer than the PA

Why don't you get a cosmetic pouch or a toiletry pouch? I wouldn't buy a bag like the Eva to put inside another bag? And what do you plan on putting inside? I'd get a purse organizer and either a toiletry or cosmetic pouch.

A couple thoughts:

About the scratching up the plate, you could cover it with a cell phone protector as some TPF'ers recommend. I tried it and am actually pretty happy with the results.

I think a benefit of the Eva would be that it already has a built in chain. If you're looking to use it in the Neverfull or another open top bag and want to keep anything of value inside, you can attach the chain to the D-ring. I think (but am not sure since I don't have a pochette, only an Eva) that the strap of the pochette would be rather long for this purpose.