Help me with a decision please!

Feb 8, 2007
So years ago I had a great lv collection. I sold it all off (don't ask!) and now have none. I'd like to start again with one. I love the de speedy. What do you think of that as a start off bag? Is it classic? Also I would LOVE a petite noe but am not sure where to get one or how much they cost. I can't find one at the online boutique so any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

So years ago I had a great lv collection. I sold it all off (don't ask!) and now have none. I'd like to start again with one. I love the de speedy. What do you think of that as a start off bag? Is it classic? Also I would LOVE a petite noe but am not sure where to get one or how much they cost. I can't find one at the online boutique so any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
hi and welcome back to lv! the speedy 35 de was my first and i still carry it the most. i have had no issues with it at all and it still looks great. i was always a shoulder bag girl, but this bag converted me to loving a handheld. that being said, since the bandouliere option exists, you might want to start with a speedy b which can be carried 3 ways: handheld, shoulder and crossbody. regarding the petit noe, i will defer to others who are more knowledgeable on that one. good luck!

Thanks so much! At this time I can't afford the strap option. I too have been a shoulder bag girl and am wondering how ill do woth a handheld! I really appreciate your input!
no problem, let us know what you decide! it's funny, because i used to carry coach bags, and always always had a shoulder strap, but the speedy is just so great, i still love it the most of all my bags..... but a bag is such a personal preference so hopefully you can go try them on. i will say that i love the 35 for the handheld because the opening is very wide and accessable, but when i tried on the bandouliere last week, i preferred the 30 because i would use it crossbody and wanted smaller. best of luck!

i am a shoulder bag kinda girl too and was contemplating between speedy b or speedy. felt a few hundred dollars for a strap was too ex.

in the end, i bought a speedy b cos i didn't want to regret not getting one. now, i actually don't mind having it handheld sometimes but the strap is useful for times you prefer to just sling it over the shoulder!

i think the petite noe are coming out in various colours this year so you can wait for it. there is this red petite noe that looks like mini-lin print/floral print that caught my eye! not sure about the price though i am guessing about $1000+?