Help me whittle my collection!

polardiamond

Sep 30, 2008
I'd like to do my little bit to alleviate the pressure of living right now, and my eyes alighted on my bags. As much as this would pain me, it seems like the right thing to do right now. If you had to choose to sell one of these, which one and why?

Small caviar purple flap with silver hardware
Small lambskin black flap with silver hardware
Small lambskin red flap with gold hardware
Small lambskin white flap with gold hardware (since it's so small, getting it dirty isn't the concern, so this being lambskin is alright)
Baby metallic silver reissue (awww, this 'uns cute, but not off limits T_T)

I would say the small purple flap. The others are all pretty versatile colors...Black,red & white. Not that the purple isn't,I think the others would be easier with your outfits. JMO.

I say eliminate the white flap. The other colors you will use year round, whereas the white is more seasonal in the summer. You will definiately get year round use of the red, black and purple. As for te silver, you can use it year round in the evenings.

Personally i wuld sell off the small lambskin white flap with gold hardware as it is not easy to maintain IMO. Also, the rest of the colors that u have seems very practical for everyday use. I also have a purple flap and i love it dearly. The rest of the flaps are very classic and timeless, i wuld definitely keep it.

You have a very nice collection and the colors cover all the basics!

I would get rid of the white lambskin flap. Eventually it will not wear well over time.

Also, depending on where you live, this white bag can only be use a few months in a year. All your other Chanels are so versatile so it would be hard to part with any one of them!

I love white Chanel's. I wouldnt sell that one. Why not sell the black since nice colors are hard to come by and pick up black another time, as it is always around!