Help me Welcome my New Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was a good night last night with Mr. Meaty. He slept soundly because I drugged him before bed. I gave him a mega dose of benadryl, and he slept llike a well, genetically altered creature. Anyway, the only bad thing that happened is I woke up to a bed filled with urine, I guess diapers are in order now.....

What was the benadryl for? Be careful giving him drugs Selena. Didnt they tell you his system was super sensitive? I know you are going to get so tired of hand feeding him baby food! What is his favorite??

Can you tell me what he is and what is he really supposed to look like. and what kind of experiment he used for? IDK>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I just keep going back to look at that pic and i don't know what to think. I'm confused........ hmm......o well i hope he makes you happy!

Well they place I got him for was all very secretive, they said that the company that he was rescued from apparently were doing clinical trials of mixing DNA and species. My guess is he is half dog/reptile...but I am not sure. When I think about it to much I kind of get freaked out. He has some human like qualities to him too. Which is really unsettling. The only thing the shelter was really adament about was for me not to let people know that I had him. I am thinking he was taken from the testing facility adn they dont know......??

Ok....I thought this was funny but some of you think its real. You guys know this was a joke right??????? However if Mr. Meaty did exist I would totally adopt him!!!

Selena, it's not a good idea to post on a public forum after you've been :drinkup::drinks::drinkup::drinks:

I saw that buttugly thing in your avatar on another post of yours. May I add that you are a deeply disturbed woman, Selena? :roflmfao:

Ok....I thought this was funny but some of you think its real. You guys know this was a joke right??????? However if Mr. Meaty did exist I would totally adopt him!!!

Selena you are so damn naughty :devil: you almost had me convinced this thing
existed :roflmfao:.
BTW,I'm married to Mr.Meaty but he doesn't look anything like this guy :lol:.

oh my gosh -- i am so gullible... you totally had me going. i was thinking how nice that he is finally getting a good life after 3 months in a shelter and who knows what before that. i will admit, the rubbing him with deoderant did sorta' tip me off...

hee hee!