Help Me Welcome My 05 Pale Pink Weekender, Planet & Coin Purse

lovelygarments

Kay
O.G.
Nov 24, 2006
I haven't started a new thread concerning any of my new purchases for a long time. I could not help myself with my new addition! I had an opportunity to purchase a 2005 Pale Pink Weekender, and after mulling it over for a long time, I finally decided to take the plunge. I had some misgivings concerning the propensity of the 05 pale pink leather to yellow. But the seller assured me that the bag had no yellowing. After a long voyage to me from across the sea, the bag arrived today.

Here she is, in perfect pale pink condition:

pinkWE.jpg

And you can see the charming matching pieces that I have picked up along the way. I was able to find the discontinued pale pink planet sometime ago at Balenciaga Bahrain, and the pale pink coin purse came from Balenciaga Paris.

I generally store all of my Balenciagas out in the open, on shelves, and not in their dustbags.

dressingroomjuly08e.jpg

My 2005 Pale Pink WE, Planet & Coin Purse will be stored in the dustcovers as I am just too concerned about the chance of fading and/or yellowing.

I hope you enjoy seeing my new Weekender! :yes:

Congarts hun. It is a gorgeous weekender and coin purse. I know you will love them and take care of them because I mean look at your amazing collection. I am still loving my Work I got from you, I will love it forever.

Weee! An updated photo! Lovely pale pink family! I can just stare at your closet the whole day, and if I am in your place, I will be taking a long time to get ready every morning picking which bag to use.

I just love your closet! I have to store all my bags out of the way like they're a dirty little secret (which they sort of are...!) Beautiful bags, congrats on your lovely new additions! :smile:

Congarts hun. It is a gorgeous weekender and coin purse. I know you will love them and take care of them because I mean look at your amazing collection. I am still loving my Work I got from you, I will love it forever.

Hi Virgo, my sweet silver sister! I have been carrying my silver, argent, and anthracite pieces like crazy lately. I'm so glad to know you are still in love with your silver work! Big hugs to you!

Forget the WE! Let's blow the closet pic up, can't get enough of your closet photos LG.

Give us more! :flowers:

Hi Rere,

I looked at the sitting room photo date, and it is from July 08, and there have been some major changed in my collection since then - some are gone, but many more have been added!! Yikes!

I'll have to update sometime soon!

Thanks for taking a look at my new WE! An oldie, but a goodie!