Help me wear my new MbMJ shoes!!:)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]
    I just got these in tan for.......$19!!! NMLC rocks!!!:yahoo:

Now what would u wear these style shoes with????
    thank:tup:

2. These are super cute :okay: and I think you could wear a lot of different things with them: dark wash skinny jeans, a white v-neck tee and a scarf; a floral print dress (above the knee or mini) with a solid menswear vest; or even wide-leg jeans and a cute fitted blouse!

Whatever you wear with them, make sure you don't have to walk very far in them - all of MJ heels are lovely, and they're all horridly uncomfortable :sad:

3. How about shorts?? I think they'd look very cute with denim shorts, a flowy top/t-shirt, a pair of hot sunnies and a great bag ;)

They're super cute! Great deal too!

4. Thanks guys. I actually have some other MbMJ shoes and i find them really comfy! hmm....
    I should as always mention that I only wear below the knee skirts but i like the idea of a floral dress and vest.

I'm definitely not used to wearing 4 inch heels though- oh well I'll just have to tough it out!! :rolleyes:

5. I saw those in the red color at NR and passed on them. They were only $25! I'm kicking myself now. They actually seemed like they would be comfortable, but since the sole is rubber, the shoe is kinda heavy. Super cute though and what a great deal!

I think they will look cute with dresses. Enjoy!

6. They're cute. I think you can wear them with practically anything cuz they can be dressed up or down.

They don't look the same as the shoes in the video but a dress like Feist wears in her One Evening video would look so simple but hot.