Help Me-Vote Monogram Idylle or Speedy Azur

Which Bag Would You choose-I need diversity in my collection!

• Monogram Idylle-Fusain

• Speedy Azur 30

• Speedy Azur 35

Results are only viewable after voting.

warden2

O.G.
Sep 13, 2009
I am having a slight dillema. I need you to cast your votes and tell me why you chose your answer. I'm looking for diversity in my LV collection which consist of MC and Damier Ebene. Here are the options:

Monogram Idylle in Fusain (concered with the 30 size, will probably never use the strap)-I will have to save about a month with the Christmas presents I am buying for my family. I thought this color will coordinate with black, brown or whatever color.

Speedy Azur 30 (Does it look best in a smaller size)-I can get it now!

Speedy Azur 35 (Size I'm more comfortable with)-I can get it now!

I like the contrast of the white with outfits as well!

Any help you can give me is much appreciated! Oh, I'm 5'5", always wear heels and am 165 lbs. Happy Holidays!

I am biased for a few reasons:

1. Idylle Speedys just wipe clean with a damp cloth (interior and exterior) and I am OCD
2. Idylle Speedy strap comes in handy
3. They really got Brown "right", it looks classy and goes with everything!
4. If I ever serve as an example, it's not so much what to buy, as it is what to buy first! :smile:

I adore the look of the idylle speedy in fusain, but I spoke with a lovely
TPF member who said she sold hers due to staining issues - so this might be something to consider.

It might be worth trying to find opinions from other idylle owners ... but they sure look beautiful to me!!

Azur Speedy 35!! I just saw your reveal with the Delightful. Why get a new brown bag again within a short time? Get the idylle speedy sometime next year ;)

Azur Speedy 35!! I just saw your reveal with the Delightful. Why get a new brown bag again within a short time? Get the idylle speedy sometime next year ;)

I'm liking this reasoning! It could be just In time for under the tree and some nice patina by summer. I hate the look of "fresh" bags!

I voted for the Speedy Azur 35, mainly because you said that you'd be more comfortable with the size. Also feel like it's exciting to get something that you can look forward to using a little later on. I love the Azur for the warmer months and I, too, have something Azur already waiting for me to break out in spring as well. But I do have the Idylle Speedy and do like the lightness about it and also the strap is nice. But since you just got a brown bag, then I go back to the Azur. Goodluck with that!