Help me understand why there is NO hype about this R. Minkoff bag?

GUNG

Aug 25, 2007
I love this bag! It is like the Morning After but with a shoulder strap! Its gorgeous, IMO. I was ecstatic to find it, especially in the Royal Blue, and since then I have searched high and low for more colors in this style.

I find it perturbing that no one seems seems to be hyped up about the MA Hobo?
The MA and the MA mini have gotten women all riled up in a frenzy, but it seems like no one cares about the MA Hobo.

How come?

Attachments

• CIMG4416.JPG
    CIMG4416.JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 164
  • 18642-viewsize300-front.jpg
    18642-viewsize300-front.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 104
  • t_293.jpg
    t_293.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 105
  • t_213_02.jpg
    t_213_02.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 84
I think it's perhaps with the original you can just add the longer strap to it and overall the styling is better I think. I'd rather add the longer strap. I love hobos but the MA hobo doesn't do it for me.

I ordered this bag in royal from Delcina for my birthday but had to return it because it was so much bigger than I had imagined. Because of its size, it felt awkard for me when I carried it on my shoulder. It doesn't slouch well like the nikki because of its long rectangular shape. I was quite dissapointed because I had purchased it as my birthday present. So I returned it and got the RM Nikki instead and really loved it. When I called Delcina regarding the return, the SA said that the RM hobo was acutally the most popular style among their staff. I guess to each her own.;)

Really? Cool! It seems like no one cares at all about it! Im glad you like it. Do you have one?

No I don't....but it's on my 'short list'....I'm planning on two major bag purchases next year and that patent bag is def. one of them. I just hope she's still available then.

I like the look of the MA Hobo better than the regular MA. I think RM's other styles have sort of been overshadowed by the hype around the MA. I don't think that's a bad thing. Wouldn't you rather have something that is totally hyped up where everyone has it?

I love this bag! It is like the Morning After but with a shoulder strap! Its gorgeous, IMO. I was ecstatic to find it, especially in the Royal Blue, and since then I have searched high and low for more colors in this style.

I find it perturbing that no one seems seems to be hyped up about the MA Hobo?
The MA and the MA mini have gotten women all riled up in a frenzy, but it seems like no one cares about the MA Hobo.

How come?

I haven't seen this bag before. Is this just the same as the MA with a strap? I like it from the pictures you've posted.