Help me to pick a present :)

I think the Madison capacity wristlet is a great idea or a poppy zippy wallet. I just recently realized that I've stopped carrying a purse 50% of the time. Instead, I just carry around a large wristlet or my poppy zippy wallet, it's so versatile and holds so much!! If you can't decide, just get a gift card :smile: This is such a sweet thing to do, good luck picking something!

Well, with PCE, you could get her a top handle. Yeah, they are small, but they are GREAT for grab and go.
I ordered the black Madison leather one, and it has that red lining like the Sophia does! Oh, it is dreamy...I cannot wait to get it.
It would be like getting her a Coach bag, without breaking the bank, ya know?
Of course, there are other top handles...ebay/bonz is a good place to look also. Great little bags. There are even little ocelot TH's!
Good luck, and let us know what you pick!

ETA: Zebra Lurex TH is in my avatar... :drool: LOL!

I agree with the Madison wristlets.

There might be a few large wristlets at the outlets.
If not, the FP ones are still under $100.
They are great because you can always wear them as a wristlet or like a super mini purse (with the detachable straps).

I aree with the wristlets, I have the Kristin one and I like how it can double as a small purse with the strap attached to the D-Ring, or worn like a classic wristlet or clutch. It can also hold a lot! The Madison ones are beautiful too. Good luck and I'm sure she will love whatever you pick for her :smile:

Thank you for all your ideas. I am gonna make a choice soon. I was gonna go to Coach today but it is pouring rain. I am currently checking Ebay deals too. I would totally do a swing pack but I wonder if that is her style. I have never owned one. Do they hold a lot?

I personally wouldn't get a swing pack just because it's not suited to everyone's style or tastes. As much as I wanted a swing pack, it just wasn't my style and a swing pack can only be used one way. Whereas a wristlet could be also be a clutch or a wallet and can fit into purses. Just my two cents :smile:

I personally wouldn't get a swing pack just because it's not suited to everyone's style or tastes. As much as I wanted a swing pack, it just wasn't my style and a swing pack can only be used one way. Whereas a wristlet could be also be a clutch or a wallet and can fit into purses. Just my two cents :smile:

I completely agree with this statement. If you choose a card holder, wristlet or coin purse or combo of these she could use them every day and think of your gift and how sweet it was. A swingpack has a limited use, imo. But don't stress too much, have fun shopping and picking something special for her.